The COVER store has a wide selection of quality books, including some rare and collectible. We also sell music CDs and movie DVDs.
We accept donations of quality books to sell at the COVER Store and on our Amazon Store, COVERBooks
Shop at The COVER Store with your child
and select one FREE children's book per accompanied child!
See How Books Turn into Roofs!
Sheila and Paul Barbour received a new roof from COVER in 2012. Shiela showed overwhelming support and gratitude by single handedly campaigning for signatures to raise funds from the city of Hartland and volunteering hundreds of hours on countless home repair projects for her community.
Book Donation Requirements:
You may bring your book donations to the COVER Store during business hours.
We only accept books in fine or like-new condition and resalable, with the exception of highly collectable vintage or rare books.
Books types listed below or in poor condition will NOT be accepted.
Items we CANNOT resell or accept as donations include:
- No mass market or pocket paperbacks
- No Textbooks
- Hardcover books missing their dust jackets
- Water-damaged books/books with water stains
- Books with warped or damaged spines
- Books that are excessively dirty, dusty, or food-stained
- Books that are excessively marked inside
- Books with missing pages or ripped covers
- No magazines or pamphlets
Thank You for Donating!
If you are interested in volunteering to assist our book department, please contact our
volunteer coordinator at (802) 296-7241 ext #3, or email email@example.com