Hours to Anticipated Opening!
Friday, December 1
Cover to COVER is a stand-alone book store operated by COVER Home Repair. The store entrance is located on South Main Street next to our new home repair office. The bookstore is volunteer-driven and all proceeds from the store support our home repair operations across the Upper Valley.
Come support Cover to COVER – the place where books help those in need stay warm, safe, and dry!
Interested in volunteering at Cover to COVER? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Monday – 11 am to 4 pm (Donations only!)
Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – Closed
Thursday – 11 am to 4 pm
Friday – 11 am to 4 pm
Saturday – 11 am to 4 pm
Sunday – Closed
Books are currently being accepted only on Mondays between the hours of 11 am and 4 pm.
Donations have to be in good condition. Please, no torn or missing pages, no covers separating at the spine, no water damage, no mouse pee or mildew. Dust jackets in decent condition.
When we do accept book donations, we will accept the following types of books:
1. First edition, recent hardcover fiction, in near-new condition.
2. Leather-bound classics.
3. Children’s picture books in good to excellent condition.
4. Eastern Religion and Exercise (Buddhism, Taoism, Tai Chi, Qi Gong)
5. High-end crafts (jewelry making, wood turning, glass-blowing, ceramics, iron working, etc.).
6. Outdoor New England (skiing, hiking, trails).
7. Natural histories.
8. North America nature ID (trees, birds, mammals, minerals, flowers, etc.).
9. Art History, Collections, and creating visual art.
10. How-To DIY Home and Garden.
11. Memoirs, biographies, & autobiographies.
We do not accept:
Text books, encyclopedias, romance novels and mass market paperbacks, motivational, diet books, family & relationships, sports, Fodor’s travel guides, business and economics. No foreign language (unless it is sign language).